Delicious with fish.
Make and share this Roasted Fennel Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
- trim the hard round stalks at the top of the fennel bulbs and discard the outer layers.
- cut the remainder into thin wedges and place in a large shallow roasting tin.
- drizzle over the olive oil and toss to coat, then season to taste with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- place fennel in the oven and roast for 55 mins until softened and lightly browned, stirring once or twice to ensure even cooking.