Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my take on Derf's 'Cod with Fennel Mushrooms, Tomato & Dill". (Cod With Fennel, Mushrooms, Tomato & Dill) Thanks Derf, will try your recipe with the cod fillet soon! I served this with Potato-Rosemary Crusted Fish Fillets (151491) This is simple, fresh and no leftovers!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, cut in chunks
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in 1/2-inch half moons
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill (or 1 teaspoon fresh dill)
- Slice red onion and fennel, chunk mushrooms,tomato and zucchini.
- Drizzle olive oil into a 9x13 oven proof casserole dish, add salt, pepper and dill.
- Add prepared vegetables and toss gently until well coated.
- Place in a 400F oven, bottom rack, stirring occasionally, cook for 8 - 12 minutes.