Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Finocchi e Carote Al Forno con Formaggio Pecorino
Make and share this Roasted Fennel and Carrots With Pecorino Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut fennel bulbs horizontally into 1/3-inch thick slices,
- Lightly oil 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
- Layer sliced fennel and carrots in dish, sprinkling layers with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with thyme, then cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake until vegetables are tender and top is golden brown, about 1 and 1/4 hours.
- Sprinkle with fronds. Makes 8 servings.
- That's it!