1/2 Photos of Roasted Fall Veggies With Lemon and Mustard Vinaigrette
Roasting veggies intensifies the flavor, this is a veggie combination that goes well together and seems to all get roasted at the same time, you can also add in potatoes and/or fennel bulb, but remember if you add in veggies such as potatoes or fennel they will take a longer time to cook, just keep and eye on them, and maybe remove all of the other veggies and continue to roast until done. The lemon-mustard vinaigrette can be made ahead of time, and ALL ingredients can be adjusted to suit taste. This is a wonderful side dish to serve with a turkey or roasted chicken dinner. If you like then roast the veggies with fresh garlic mixed with the olive oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into about 2-inch pieces (if you can purchase thick carrots for this)
- 2 big onions (cut into 6 wedges)
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thick strips
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and cut into thick sprips
- 1 yellow squash, cut into quarters lengthwise
- 1 -2 large zucchini, cut into quarters, lengthwise
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced garlic (optional)
- salt and pepper
LEMON MUSTARD DRESSING
- 1Set oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease a large baking sheet/pan.
- 3Mix all the veggies with olive oil and garlic (if using) to coat well.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Place on the baking pan.
- 6Roast in oven for about 30-35 minutes, or until tender.
- 7To make the lemon-mustard vinaigrette: whisk all ingredients together while the veggies are roasting.
- 8Place the roasted veggies in a serving bowl and pour the vinaigrette over the warm veggies, then serve.
- 9Garnish with fresh herbs if desired.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Fall Veggies With Lemon and Mustard Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.5
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g