Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
When the weather turns cool, this is healthy comfort food.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, halved (about 1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into 10 wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Combine all ingredients except cooking spray in large bowl; toss gently.
- Arrange vegetable mixture on a large broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Coat vegetable mixture with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450F for 35-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and browned, turning once.