Roasted Fall Vegetable and Ricotta Pizza
- For Roasted Vegetables:.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Divide vegetables and garlic between two rimmed baking sheets dividing evenly, toss with oil, 2 teaspoons coarse salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Roast until vegetables are tender and beginning to brown, 40 to 50 minutes, tossing them and rotating sheets from top to bottom halfway through. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- For the Pizza:.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Brush a large baking sheet (preferably rimless) with oil, or line with parchment paper, if desired, for easy cleanup.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 12-by-16-inch oval (or as large as will fit on baking sheet); transfer to sheet.
- Sprinkle dough with half the mozzarella. Scatter vegetables on top, and dollop with ricotta; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and, if using, rosemary. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake until bubbling and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve.