1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
kelly in TO's Note:
Time includes roasting vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil, for baking sheet and drizzling
- flour, for dusting surface
- 1 lb store-bought pizza dough or 1 lb homemade pizza dough
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated (about 2 cups)
- 6 cups roasted fall vegetables, drained and coarsely cut
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaf (optional)
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
- 1For Roasted Vegetables:.
- 2Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Divide vegetables and garlic between two rimmed baking sheets dividing evenly, toss with oil, 2 teaspoons coarse salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 3Roast until vegetables are tender and beginning to brown, 40 to 50 minutes, tossing them and rotating sheets from top to bottom halfway through. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- 4For the Pizza:.
- 5Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Brush a large baking sheet (preferably rimless) with oil, or line with parchment paper, if desired, for easy cleanup.
- 6On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 12-by-16-inch oval (or as large as will fit on baking sheet); transfer to sheet.
- 7Sprinkle dough with half the mozzarella. Scatter vegetables on top, and dollop with ricotta; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and, if using, rosemary. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake until bubbling and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Fall Vegetable and Ricotta Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (818 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 683.3
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.3 mg
- Sodium 533.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: