Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Time includes roasting vegetables.
Make and share this Roasted Fall Vegetable and Ricotta Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- olive oil, for baking sheet and drizzling
- flour, for dusting surface
- 1 lb store-bought pizza dough or 1 lb homemade pizza dough
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated (about 2 cups)
- 6 cups roasted fall vegetables, drained and coarsely cut
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaf (optional)
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
- 2 lbs butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 lbs red potatoes (12 to 14)
- 1 lb medium red onion (about 2 to 3)
- 1 lb carrot (6 to 8 medium)
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- For Roasted Vegetables:.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Divide vegetables and garlic between two rimmed baking sheets dividing evenly, toss with oil, 2 teaspoons coarse salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Roast until vegetables are tender and beginning to brown, 40 to 50 minutes, tossing them and rotating sheets from top to bottom halfway through. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- For the Pizza:.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Brush a large baking sheet (preferably rimless) with oil, or line with parchment paper, if desired, for easy cleanup.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 12-by-16-inch oval (or as large as will fit on baking sheet); transfer to sheet.
- Sprinkle dough with half the mozzarella. Scatter vegetables on top, and dollop with ricotta; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and, if using, rosemary. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake until bubbling and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve.