Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Roasted eggplant with garlic & cheese creates a wonderful combination of savory flavors. Spread it on crusty bread or pita chips, or serve with crudites. Simple and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Cut eggplant in half lengthwise.
- Place cut side down in baking sheet and bake about 40 minutes.
- Cool and remove skin.
- Using a food processor, puree eggplant, cream cheese, grated cheese and garlic until smooth.
- Add oil in stream until smooth.