I love eggplant so when I saw this Taste of Home recipe, I thought it would be worth saving. I've tweaked it just a bit. Serve with pita wedges and carrot sticks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Pierce eggplant several times with a fork. Place eggplant and onions in a shallow foil-lined baking pan.
- 3Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Cool. Peel and cube the eggplant.
- 4In a food processor, combine yogurt, lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, eggplant and onions. Cover and process until almost smooth.
- 5Add 2 T chives; cover and process until blended.
- 6Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with remaining chives.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Eggplant Dip
Serving Size: 1 (725 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.2
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 603.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.0 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: