Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
From South Beach Diet Cookbook (blue) can be modified to use whatever veggies are in available.
Make and share this Roasted Eggplant and Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 eggplant, peeled, halved, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into thick strips
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- fresh basil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place eggplant, peppers, and onion in a nonstick baking dish.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, basting frequently.
- Arrange on a serving dish and garnish w/ basil.