Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a healthy snack that's fun to eat. Similar to eating artichokes, you scrape the shell with your teeth which gives great flavor as you exctract the soft beans inside.
- Rinse, thaw and dry frozen edamame and spread on a baking sheet.
- Add olice oil and mix to coat well.
- Sprinkle with chile powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Bake at 400 for about 25 minutes, stirring once.
- Feel free to add more salt, chili or garlic powder if more flavor is desired.
This recipe is really good! and fun too! Great way to get your kids to eat something healthy. Very tasty indeed! Thanks for posting. :)