1/1 Photo of Roasted Edamame
I just discovered this recipe and can't wait to try this interesting way to use those wonderful edamame beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package ready-to-eat soybeans, thawed if using the frozen variety (fresh or frozen, edamame)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In small bowl, stir together oil, basil, chili powder, onion salt, cumin, paprika and black pepper.
- 3Drizzle mixture over soybeans and toss to coat well.
- 4Arrange beans in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- 5Roast, uncovered, for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring once, until soybeans begin to brown.
- 6Serve hot as a vegetable side dish or cooled as a snack.
- 7Refrigerate any leftovers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Edamame
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 16.0 g