Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I just discovered this recipe and can't wait to try this interesting way to use those wonderful edamame beans.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) packageready-to-eat soybeans, thawed if using the frozen variety (fresh or frozen, edamame)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl, stir together oil, basil, chili powder, onion salt, cumin, paprika and black pepper.
- Drizzle mixture over soybeans and toss to coat well.
- Arrange beans in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Roast, uncovered, for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring once, until soybeans begin to brown.
- Serve hot as a vegetable side dish or cooled as a snack.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Very simple to make, and tasty!
This is wonderful! lots of flavor and easy to make