- 1 whole chinese style cooked duck, hand shredded
- 1 cup dried black fungus, shredded soak for 30 minutes
- 2 ounces vermicelli, soak for 30 minutes
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup shredded green onion
- 1⁄3 cup chinese fresh parsley leaves
- 30 memlo spring roll wrappers
- chinese plum sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Set aside the wrapper, oil and plum sauce.
- In a mixing bowl combine the all of the ingredients and mix well. Place some of the filling onto a wrapper and roll and seal with water. Repeat until all of the wrappers are done.
- Heat oil in a skillet to 350 degree add spring roll and fry to a golden brown. Drain onto paper towel.
- Serve with plum sauce.