Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Snipped Dill breathes new life into red potatoes in this easy side dish. Zero cholesterol and only a few grams of fat make it a heart-smart dinner accompaniment for everyday meals.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the sliced potatoes in a 15 X 10 X 1-inch baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with garlic, dill, salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered at 425 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
I have some dill and grabbed some potatoes to make this. I should have doubled the dill and garlic though. It was lacking oomph for me. I was afraid of the garlic or dill burning but they didn't.
Verry good! I used 11 med red potatoes. I did make some minor adjustments based on personal preference, such as adding 1 more Tb of oil and one more clove of garlic. Thank you!