This is a great new way to make broccoli--quick and easy but delicious. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home Healthy Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a bunch of broccoli cut into florets onto a baking sheet.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, garlic clove, salt, and pepper.
- 3Drizzle over broccoli and toss to coat.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 425 for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Dijon Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 210.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g