Recipe by AmyZoe
This is a great new way to make broccoli--quick and easy but delicious. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home Healthy Cooking.
- 1 bunch broccoli (cut into florets)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a bunch of broccoli cut into florets onto a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, garlic clove, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle over broccoli and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.