Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From atasteofthai.com. Haven't tried this one yet, but intend to soon!
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 lbs baking potatoes
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line cookie sheets with aluminum foil.
- Add curry and olive oil to a small sauté pan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until curry is completely dissolved and oil is hot.
- Pour seasoned oil into large bowl.
- Mix in rosemary; set aside.
- Peel and cut potatoes in half, then cut halves into slices about 1/4" thick.
- Divide potatoes between 2 cookie sheets and spread out into a single layer.
- Sprinkle with salt as desired.
- Place one cookie sheet on your oven's top shelf and the other on the bottom shelf. (If you don't have two shelves, it's fine to put them side by side as well).
- Roast for 15 minutes, then turn potatoes with a spatula.
- Switch top tray to bottom and bottom tray to top.
- Roast another 15 minutes, or until potatoes are soft and browned.