Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Made this for dinner tonight. It was simple to put together and we thoroughly enjoyed the flavours.
Make and share this Roasted Curried Cauliflower recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head cauliflower floret
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Place cauliflower and onions in roasting dish in single layer.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together and pour over vegetables.
- Toss well.
- Roast in 210 Degrees C oven for 35 minutes.
Really delicious flavor on the cauliflower. I used half the oil and just a sprinkle of salt and roasted it at 410 F (same as 210 C). Definitely recommended!