1 hr 5 mins
We love these cashews. They are so good. I usually have to make 5-6 batches every year for Christmas, but have not been able to for a couple years, as I had lost the recipe. While moving this fall, I found my recipe, so I am posing this here so that I won't miss place it again. They are a nice change from just plain salted cashews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk egg and water together.
- 2Add cashews and toss to coat.
- 3Drain in a colander or mesh strainer for 2 minute.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and add cashews.
- 5Toss to coat. (I sometimes will put these in a shaker and shake over the cashews as I stir them in the bowl.).
- 6Place on a 15x10x1 pan. Bake @ 250'F for 50-55 minute Stirring only once.
- 7Cool and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cumin Cashews
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1163.7
- Calories from Fat 776
- Total Fat 86.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2776.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 30.0 g