Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
from All recipes
- 907.18 g white potatoes, cubed
- 340.19 g andouille sausages, sliced
- 118.29 ml green bell pepper, chopped
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml creole seasoning
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the potatoes, sausage, green pepper, and onion into a high-sided roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with paprika, Creole seasoning, garlic powder, and black pepper; toss again to coat.
- Roast in preheated oven until the potatoes are tender and beginning to turn golden brown, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Stir occasionally during roasting.
Yummy! I made this to go with pork chops when 2 of my grand daughters were visiting and I think that everyone had a second helping. Easy to make and so god. Thanks for sharing, Lynn. Made for ZWT9.
I halved the recipe and made this without the sausage and it was very good. Like other recipes that use creole seasoning, the blend you use makes a huge difference. I was surprised it wasn't more spicy, since I had used the same seasoning blend in other dishes with good results. I think next time I'll add a pinch of chili pepper and salt. Nevertheless, it was yummy.