Recipe by Pneuma
An alternative to plain corn. I can't believe it's not butter is also a good alternative for the dairy ingredient.
Top Review by Katanashrp
Great twist on a classic. I found the amount of oregano to be a lot so I halved that ingredient. The result was sweet, juicy corn with a hint of the Mediterranean or Mexican (depending which oregano type you use) influence. Thank you.
- 2 ears whole corn, peeled with hairs removed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup salted butter (soft or melted)
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 225 Celsius.
- Mix melted butter with oregano. Nuking the butter for 30 secs in the microwave speeds things up.
- Spread or brush butter/oregano mixture on corn, making sure to cover all.
- Wrap each corn with foil and bake for 30 mins, turning it around after 20 mins for even baking.