Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great recipe from Party Line with The Hearty Boys on the Food Network. It has gotten rave reviews each time I've made it. It would also be great with fresh corn kernels cut off the cob and sauteed with the butter mixture in a skillet.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place butter in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, salt and cayenne pepper. Mix Well.
- Coat each ear of corn with about 2 tablespoons of the butter mixture & wrap individually in foil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes & serve.
great change of pace from the usual corn on the cob.. thanks!
Great taste, I think I'll have to adjust the balance of flavors a bit, the cilantro was a little strong for us. I'll be making this again-thanks.