Recipe by the accidental glutton
This is a great recipe from Party Line with The Hearty Boys on the Food Network. It has gotten rave reviews each time I've made it. It would also be great with fresh corn kernels cut off the cob and sauteed with the butter mixture in a skillet.
- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place butter in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, salt and cayenne pepper. Mix Well.
- Coat each ear of corn with about 2 tablespoons of the butter mixture & wrap individually in foil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes & serve.