- 3 cups corn kernels, fresh
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Toss corn and oil to coat and spread out on a large baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring once, until some kernels begin to brown, about 20 minute
- Combine basil, shallot, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Add the corn; toss to coat.
- Serve warm or cold.