Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe is from the famous and funky Pan Chancho Bakery in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. The nice thing about this recipe is that you can make it with frozen corn during the winter and still achieve that beautiful summer time taste. It is a sinfully easy recipe that produces a bold flavour. Use a high quality extra virgin olive oil. You must also use smoked paprika for this dish. Don't substitute plain paprika as you will be disappointed in the results.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients, except cilantro, together in a large bowl.
- Spread ingredients onto a large cookie sheet in a thin layer.
- Roast for 10 to 12 minutes. If you are using frozen corn you will need to increase your roasting time by about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Mix in the cilantro and adjust seasonings, if required.
It is so festive looking with all of the bright colors! The blend of flavors is wonderful - we had wonderfully sweet fresh bicolor corn from the farmer's market, which went nicely with the lime and seasonings. There was a nice crunch from the pepper too. Thanks for sharing!