1/1 Photo of Roasted Corn Salad
This is super delicious and great to serve at a Barbeque.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ears corn on the cob (in the husk)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ancho chile powder (can use plain)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1Place corn (in husk) in a large container; add cold water to cover. Let stand for 30 minutes. Meanwhile heat grill to medium-high direct heat.
- 2Remove corn from water; do not remove husks. Place corn on grill. Grill covered 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove from grill. Do not turn grill off. Cool corn slightly. Remove husk and silk.
- 3Blend butter, 1 tbsp olive oil, cumin, chili powder, and salt in a small bowl. Place corn on grill; brush with butter mixture. Grill 4 to 7 minutes longer, or until lightly charred, turning and basting once. Remove from grill.
- 4Cut corn from the cob. Combine corn, olives, onion, cilantro, tomato, remaining 3 tbsp olive oil, and vinegar in a medium bowl; mix well.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.1
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 199.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar