Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I received this from the chef at my favorite restaurants. I now make this at home and for potlucks. This recipe is a downsized version of the restaurant version so some amounts may require slight adjustments.
- Combine corn, onions, butter and oil and roast in a 400 degree oven until onions are translucent and tender. Remove from oven and cool in refrigerator.
- Cook fusilli as directed and cool under running water.
- Combine cilantro, chipotle and mayo in food processor and puree.
- Mix fusilli, corn/onion mix and puree ingredients. Add salt to taste.
- Chipotle puree is canned chipotle peppers usually found in the Mexican section of most grocery stores. Before using place the contents of the can in a food processor and puree well.