1/1 Photo of Roasted Corn & Orzo Salad With Cilantro Pesto
G. Ramirez's Note:
I just made this recipe up for a party I was cooking for. We needed a pasta salad to go with the mexican theme. I think it turned out awesome!!! Makes a lot, you may want to halve it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ears corn (roasted on grill and cut off the ears)
- 1 green pepper, diced small
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 of lg purple onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 lb orzo pasta
- 1cook pasta to directions and cool under cold running water.
- 3blend first 6 pesto ingredients in food processor.
- 4drizzle in olive oil as it blends.
- 5combine vegetables, orzo and vinegar.
- 6stir pesto into pasta and vegetables.
- 7chill in fridge.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Corn & Orzo Salad With Cilantro Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.5
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 393.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 13.9 g