Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is Tyler Florence's recipe and it is delicious with his ultimate fried chicken recipe. I have done this on the barbeque also.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Soak cobs in cold water for about 15 minutes and remove only the very dry outer husks.
- Place the corn in its husks directly on the oven rack and roast until the corn is soft when you press on it, 30 to 40 minutes.
- While the corn is roasting, combine the butter with the chili powder and lime zest.
- Peel down the husks and tie in a knot to use as a handle while eating. Rub the corn with soft butter mixture, and garnish with a lime wedge. (This roasting method produces the sweetest corn I have ever tasted.).