This recipe is Tyler Florence's recipe and it is delicious with his ultimate fried chicken recipe. I have done this on the barbeque also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Soak cobs in cold water for about 15 minutes and remove only the very dry outer husks.
- 3Place the corn in its husks directly on the oven rack and roast until the corn is soft when you press on it, 30 to 40 minutes.
- 4While the corn is roasting, combine the butter with the chili powder and lime zest.
- 5Peel down the husks and tie in a knot to use as a handle while eating. Rub the corn with soft butter mixture, and garnish with a lime wedge. (This roasting method produces the sweetest corn I have ever tasted.).
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Corn on the Cob With Chilli Lime Butter
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.1
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 131.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of