Recipe by Judy from Hawaii
This is an easy, but very flavorful way to make corn on the cob. When I was growing up, we used to just boil corn, but this is so much better. This recipe is adapted from "The Pleasures of Gasgrilling".
Top Review by Ducky
DH said he really enjoyed this as he was eating his 2nd ear of corn! Very easy to prepare. I didn't have time to let the butter sit for 1 hour but it was on the corn about 20 minutes before going on the grill. Enjoyable nonetheless.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 6 ears corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter& salt till fluffy.
- Blend in rosemary& marjoram.
- Hold at room temperature for one hour to blend flavors.
- Turn back husks of corn& remove silk with a stiff brush.
- Place each ear of corn on a square of tin foil.
- Spread corn with approximately 1 T of butter mixture.
- Rplace husks and wrap foil around ears.
- Place wrapped corn on preheated gas grill.
- Close hood& cook for 12 to 15 minutes or till corn is tender.
- Note: I am sure this could be done equally well over charcoal.