Another beauty from Courtney, my best grilling friend. If you wanted smokey flavor, you could grill the corn instead of roasting it in the oven!
- 1 cup corn
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 1 avocado, cut in chunks
- 3⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely diced (sometimes I use the cans)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- Mix corn and oil, pepper to taste, and bake at 400 degrees for 15 mins
- Mix the roasted corn together with all the other ingredients!
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I halved this and used parsley instead of cilantro. Otherwise followed the recipe to great results! One of my avocados was a little over ripe when I got around to getting this made so it wasn't as pretty as it could have been but it still tastes great! Thanks for sharing!