Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very Different and scrumptious!! Recipe from Bobby Flay on Foodtv.com - You can use sour cream or mexican crema (agria)
- 3 avocados, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 ears corn, roasted and kernels removed
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, coarsley chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- blue corn tortilla chips
- Combine the avocados, corn, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and creme fraiche in a bowl and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with tortilla chips.