Recipe by Olha
Roasting sweet corn caramelizes the sugar in the kernels into a wonderful woodsy flavor that is highlighted by balsamic vinegar and sweet peppers.
Top Review by nancy_parsons5
this is very good. i used fresh corn off the cob. i roasted the corn, red pepper and onion in the same pan, then added the rest and refrigerated it for a while. very tasty! and easy. great with fish.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup diced orange sweet bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced sweet green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add corn and oil and cook until corn turns a light brown, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in peppers, onion, parsley, vinegar, lime juice and salt.
- Cover and let stand for 30 minutes before serving.