- 2 (737.08 g) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 177.44 ml chopped red bell pepper
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml chopped green onions
- 7.39 ml sugar
- 4.92-7.39 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 14.79-29.58 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine corn, bell pepper and oil; toss to coat. Spread in ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan or on cookie sheet.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 9 to 14 minutes or until corn is light golden brown, stirring once or twice.
- Place corn mixture in same bowl. Add onions, sugar, cumin, salt and lime juice; mix well.
- Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.