Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Pillsbury Bake Off
- 2 (737.08 g) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 177.44 ml chopped red bell pepper
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml chopped green onions
- 7.39 ml sugar
- 4.92-7.39 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 14.79-29.58 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- In medium bowl, combine corn, bell pepper and oil; toss to coat. Spread in ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan or on cookie sheet.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 9 to 14 minutes or until corn is light golden brown, stirring once or twice.
- Place corn mixture in same bowl. Add onions, sugar, cumin, salt and lime juice; mix well.
- Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.
Freakin delicious. Didn't need any sugar. Added jalapenos.
Just the recipe I was looking for! Because I didn't have the time, I skipped the roasting part and this was still GREAT! Will look forward to making it the next time just as posted! Thanks for sharing.
Made this exactly as written and it was great. I can only imagine that fresh corn would make it better, so will try that next since corn is in season soon. Served with Grilled Strip Steaks with Horseradish Guacamole Grilled Strip Steaks With Horseradish Guacamole, a favorite of ours.