- 2 (13 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn, drained
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine corn, bell pepper and oil; toss to coat. Spread in ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan or on cookie sheet.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 9 to 14 minutes or until corn is light golden brown, stirring once or twice.
- Place corn mixture in same bowl. Add onions, sugar, cumin, salt and lime juice; mix well.
- Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.