Recipe by Dan330
This is one of my summertime favorites. With fresh vegetables, roasted corn, and feta cheese covering fresh orzo, this will be one of yours too.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 6 large ears of corn, husked and kernels removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced small
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped marjoram
- 2 cups orzo pasta
- 8 ounces feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the red wine vinegar, mustard, shallots, and olive oil in a medium bowl.
- Husk and remove kernels from cobs of corn. Then sprinkle with the olive oil and use salt and pepper to season to taste. Spread onto a baking sheet and roast in oven at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until the corn is tender.
- Prepare the vegetables by dicing the bell pepper, slicing the green onions, halving the tomatoes and chopping the marjoram.
- Make the Orzo by following the directions on its box.
- Toss the vinaigrette, corn, veggies and Orzo. Crumble the feta cheese on top and serve.