1/2 Photos of Roasted Corn and Orzo Salad
This is one of my summertime favorites. With fresh vegetables, roasted corn, and feta cheese covering fresh orzo, this will be one of yours too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 large ears of corn, husked and kernels removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the red wine vinegar, mustard, shallots, and olive oil in a medium bowl.
- 2Husk and remove kernels from cobs of corn. Then sprinkle with the olive oil and use salt and pepper to season to taste. Spread onto a baking sheet and roast in oven at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until the corn is tender.
- 3Prepare the vegetables by dicing the bell pepper, slicing the green onions, halving the tomatoes and chopping the marjoram.
- 4Make the Orzo by following the directions on its box.
- 5Toss the vinaigrette, corn, veggies and Orzo. Crumble the feta cheese on top and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Corn and Orzo Salad
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.6
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 537.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 11.4 g