Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious, quick side with wonderful flavor - sweet and slightly tangy!
Make and share this Roasted Corn and Onions recipe from Food.com.
- 2 yellow onions
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb trader joe's roasted frozen corn
- celtic sea salt
- lawry's seasoning
- Chop onions and place in microwave-safe dish with the olive oil.
- Microwave on high for 8-10 minutes (until clear).
- Pour onion/oil mix into large skillet over medium heat.
- Add frozen roasted corn.
- Add seasonings.
- Stir as onions begin to caramelize and corn continues to roast.
this was excellet I used reg froz corn as there is no trader joes round here. all the same we enjoyed this as a side dish for bbq pork