- 2 ears fresh corn, unhusked
- 1⁄2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger, finely chopped (or grated)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak fresh corn in cold water about 30 minutes.
- Heat grill on high.
- Grill corn in husk, 10 to 15 minutes, turning once.
- Let cool.
- Remove husks.
- Cut corn from cob into a bowl; combine with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.