Roasted Corn and Chicken Tostadas
- Lightly coat both sides of tortilla with cooking spray. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 400°F about 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray cook corn over medium-high heat for 1 to 3 minutes or until beginning to brown, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet. Set aside.
- In same skillet heat oil. Add chicken, chili powder and cumin. Cook and stir over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in salsa, beans and corn. Heat through.
- Place tortilla on serving plate. Top with lettuce, chicken mixture, cheese ad sour cream. Serve immediately.
- MAKE IT A MEAL:.
- -1 container (6 ounce) low-fat lemon yogurt topped with 1/3 cup raspberries or blueberries and 1 tablespoon reduced-fat whipped topping.
- -1/2 cup orange juice mixed with 1/2 to 1 cup sparkling water.
- (Total Calories: 270).