Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Colorful and delicious salsa! A crowd pleaser! Enjoy with tortilla chips!
Make and share this Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 lb roasted corn
- 1 cup cilantro (two bunches)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 5 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 2 large avocados, peeled, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 9 tablespoons fresh lime juice, about five limes
- 7 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- To roast the corn, thaw frozen corn and toss with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Roast in a 450 degree oven for about 20 minutes, with some kernels becoming light golden brown. Remove from oven and cool. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients with the roasted corn.
- For the dressing, combine all dressing incredients and whisk together. Toss above salsa mixture with dressing. To prevent the avocados from discoloring dip in dressing mixture immediately after chopping.