1/1 Photo of Roasted Cod With Shiitake Mushrooms in Miso Broth
This simple recipe makes a supisingly light and tasty dinner. It is from Gourmet Magazine (Feb. 2008). The miso soup and mushrooms give the code a meaty flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in middle.
- 2Pat fish dry in a small shallow baking pan and drizzle with 1/2 tablespoon oil, then sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 3Toss mushrooms with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper, then spread in another small shallow baking pan.
- 4Roast fish and mushrooms, stirring mushrooms once or twice, until fish is just cooked through and mushrooms are crisp, about 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, prepare soup according to package instructions.
- 6Divide soup, mushrooms, and fish among 4 bowls and top with scallion.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cod With Shiitake Mushrooms in Miso Broth
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 94.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant miso soup mix