Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe calls for cod, but any white fish can be used. It also makes a big difference in taste if you use the BEST olives you can find.
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes with the garlic, rosemary, and 1 Tbs oil.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer, cut side down.
- Bake, tossing potatoes once, until beginning to brown, about 20 minute.
- Meanwhile, rub fillets with remaining tsp oil and season all sides with salt and pepper.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven.
- Add the tomatoes and olives to the potatoes; stir to combine.
- Push the vegetable mixture to one side of the baking sheet and place the fillets flat on the baking sheet next to the vegetables.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and roast until the fish is cooked through and potatoes are brown and tender, about 15-20 minute.
- Transfer the fish and vegetables to a serving platter and serve immediately.
This is very good. We added crumbled feta to it before putting it in the oven.
Quick, easy and tasty. I added in red onion, red pepper and Feta along with the tomatoes and olives.
Very simple no fuss meal that yields splendid results. I halved the recipe, using orange roughy, as this is what I had on hand and tossed in a sliced zucchini at the same time as the tomatoes and olives. This made for a complete meal, with only one pan to wash. What could be better! Thank you SkinnieMinnie for sharing the recipe.