Roasted Cod with Parma Ham and Peppers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 220C/Fan 200C/Gas 7. Put the peppers, courgettes, and onion in a large baking tray and drizzle them with the oil. Season with a little salt and plenty of ground black pepper and toss everything together until the vegetables are lightly coated with oil. Roast for 20 minutes until softened and lightly charred.
- 2Pat the fish dry on kitchen paper and check for any bones. Remove any that you see with tweezers. Season the fish with freshly ground black pepper and wrap each fillet loosely with a slice of ham.
- 3Take the baking tray out of the oven and make gaps in the layer of vegetables to make space for the pieces of fish. Place the fish on the tray. Mix the breadcrumbs with the cheese and parsley and scatter over the fish and vegetables.
- 4Put the tray back in the oven for another 12-15 minutes or until the fish is cooked, the ham has crisped and the breadcrumbs are lightly browned. Serve hot, drizzled with a little balsamic vinegar.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cod With Parma Ham and Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.2
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 149.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: