Recipe by Kitzy
Roast chicken with a bit of a twist. Add a load of chopped root vegetables and potatoes into the roasting pan when you put it in the oven, the coconut flavour is delicious.
- 29.58 ml curry paste
- 29.58 ml oil
- 4.92 ml grated fresh ginger
- 4.92 ml lemongrass, finely chopped
- 400 g coconut milk
- 2 kg chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5. Mix together the curry paste, oil, ginger and lemongrass with 2 tbs of the milk.
- Brush the chicken all over with this. Put the cicken in a roasting tin and pour over the remaining milk.
- Roast for 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with the coconut milk.
- Remove from the oven and leave to stand for 10 mins berfore carving.