Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Do you like those Girl Scout Samoa cookies? This s'more does not have a graham cracker top; the top is the cookie. All I can say is yummmmm! Try these. This recipe came from a gourmet s'more cookbook.
- 1⁄2 sheet long graham cracker (the square)
- 2 -3 hershey's chocolate caramel kisses
- 1 jet-puffed toasted coconut marshmallow (hard to find but worth it)
- 1 samoa cookie, girl scout cookies (or one like it in the grocery store)
- Arrange the kisses on the graham cracker and melt but watch carefully so that they just begin to melt; if overdone, the caramel can ooze out and spill and burn.
- Roast the marshamallow and place on top of the caramel kisses.
- Top with Samoa cookie.
- NOTE: You may use a regular marshmallow but the coconut ones make this so good.