1/1 Photo of Roasted Chili and Portabello Quesadillas
Got this recipe at the recent Hatch Chili Festival at Central Market. You can substitute canned chilis, drained or any kind of peppers you have available to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast chilis in the oven or on the grill, seed, chop and set aside.
- 2Saute mushrooms in olive oil till tender.
- 3You can brush them with oil and grill them whole, then chop.
- 4On a skillet over medium high heat, sprinkle 1 tortilla with cheese.
- 5Top cheese with mushrooms and chilis.
- 6Top with another tortilla.
- 7Heat both sides til crisp.
- 8Cut into triangles and serve warm.
- 9We like to dunk into sour cream, guacamole or salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chili and Portabello Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.2
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 374.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 12.5 g