Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
From Cooking Light. I haven't tried these yet, but I think they would make great finger food with drinks.
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen edamame, blanched and shelled- thawed
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon new mexico chile powder or 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Heat oven to 350.
- Arrange edamame in a single layer on a baking sheet; and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine chili powder and remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle over edamame; toss to coat.
- Bake edamame at 350 for 1 1/2 hours, stirring beans every 30 minute.