1/4 Photos of Roasted Chickpeas - Ww Core
These are a wonderful alternative to nuts. Snack on them, or use them to top salads. You can easily double this recipe, store them in zip-top bags or airtight containers. You can also experiment with various spices or seasoning mixes in addition to the garlic powder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Rinse and drain chickpeas.
- 3Lightly coat baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- 4Spread chickpeas on baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 5Toss to coat.
- 6Bake on bottom rack of oven, shaking pan every 15 minutes. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until browned and crunchy. Cool completely before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chickpeas - Ww Core
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.3
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 358.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g