Recipe by A. Lynne
Core/not sure on the points Received from a friend, but also saw on www.weightwatchers.com message board
Top Review by beauty_queen_999
Great recipe! I make a variety of dressings (cayenne pepper, chilli powder and salt/ honey, cumin, cayenne pepper and lemon juice/ caramel/ oil, garlic and rosemary etc...) and use them instead of popcorn, croutons and even find them great crushed and used instead of breadcrumbs for au gratins or crumbed chicken!!
- pam olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups canned chick-peas, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat a rimmed cookie sheet with the Pam.
- Spread chickpeas on baking sheet.
- Mix the seasonings and sprinkle it on the chickpeas, toss to coat.
- Roast on the bottom rack of the oven, shaking pan every 15 minutes or so, until brown and crunchy, about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Store in a tight lidded container.