1/3 Photos of Roasted Chickpeas
A. Lynne's Note:
Core/not sure on the points Received from a friend, but also saw on www.weightwatchers.com message board
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly coat a rimmed cookie sheet with the Pam.
- 3Spread chickpeas on baking sheet.
- 4Mix the seasonings and sprinkle it on the chickpeas, toss to coat.
- 5Roast on the bottom rack of the oven, shaking pan every 15 minutes or so, until brown and crunchy, about 45 to 50 minutes.
- 6Store in a tight lidded container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chickpeas
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 179.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g