1/1 Photo of Roasted Chickpeas
Chef Dudo's Note:
I make this a lot. Great as a snack, you can give it any flavour you like by using different spices. When I am in a hurry I make it from canned chickpeas, otherwise I use dried chickpeas. Cooking time does not include soaking and cooking dried chickpeas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using dried chickpeas, soak in plenty of water for 6-24 hours.
- 2Drain, cook in plenty water for about 1 1/2 hour.
- 3Drain and proceed as follows.
- 4Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 5Grease baking sheet with the oil.
- 6Mix salt pepper and chili powder (or whatever spices you want to use) in a big plastic bag.
- 7Add chickpeas and shake until coated.
- 8Place chickpeas on baking sheet.
- 9Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden and crisp.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chickpeas
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.8
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 487.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g