Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are roasted chickpeas that can be eaten like Potato chips. Healthy and kids just love them.
Make and share this Roasted Chickpea Poppers recipe from Food.com.
- 4 sprays nonstick cooking spray
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 375.
- dry chickpeas with a paper towel.
- Toss chickpeas with seasonings and oil.
- spray a cookie sheet with the cooking spray.
- roast chickpeas 35-40 minutes until they have shrunk slightly and are golden brown.