1/16 Photos of Roasted Chicken With Thyme and Honey Cream
1 hr 5 mins
An easy and delicious way to serve chicken! Cooking chicken with the skin and bones takes a little longer but gives a more juicy and tasty result. From Egypt Cooking Today. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- 2Sprinkle chicken breasts with half each of the salt, pepper and thyme.
- 3In a skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- 4In batches as necessary, brown chicken breasts, skin side down, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5Turn and brown other side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 6Transfer to baking dish skin side up and set skillet aside, reserving any butter and brown bits.
- 7Roast chicken in oven for about 35 minutes or until well browned.
- 8Meanwhile, return skillet to medium heat and heat for 30 seconds.
- 9Add onion and remaining salt, pepper and thyme and cook, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes or until onion is softened.
- 10Add wine and bring to a boil, scraping up any brown bits stuck to pan.
- 11Stir in cream and honey and boil gently, stirring often, for about 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- 12Pour sauce over chicken in dish and roast for about 10 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink inside and sauce is bubbling.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chicken With Thyme and Honey Cream
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.7
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 181.9 mg
- Sodium 431.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 31.7 g